We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator who eats, breathes, and (most importantly) sleeps all-things social media. In this role, you’ll work with our Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager and our Creative team to execute our social strategy and dream up unique content to drive meaningful growth for both our brand and our business.
This is the perfect role for someone with a passion for helping create social media and influencer strategies, and is excited to be the face of the Brooklinen brand!
What you'll do
- Assist in creating a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns seamlessly with our business goals, builds our brand, and grows our following and community
- Support the team in rolling out targeted social campaigns that align with product launches, promotional periods, and other brand milestones
- Help build and maintain a social media calendar across a variety of channels and collaborate with our talented Creative team to create fun and boundary-pushing content and campaigns
- Leverage your expertise in social media trends, best practices, and the Brooklinen brand to help grow our community and optimize channel performance
- Post great content to our social channels by getting behind the camera (read: iPhone) to create organic content and leveraging assets we already have
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in social media for a brand or agency, with at least one year fully operating a brands social
- Knowledge of how to operate a DSLR camera (or at least take a stellar iPhone photo)
- Proven track record of creating strong social content and a thorough understanding of Instagram/FB/Twitter (and relevant posting tools)
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.