We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join our rapidly-growing team in DUMBO. In this role you’ll be supporting our CEO in a variety of ways and collaborating with team members across the organization.
This role will be a great fit if you are extremely organized, a clear communicator, and have the ability to anticipate needs and simply get things done.
What you’ll do
- Calendar management for our CEO - scheduling internal and external meetings, interviews, and travel
- Communicate with our internal team, investors, and other partners to share critical business information and follow up on open items
- Plan internal/external meetings, and assist with in-office events and trainings (and keep them running on time!)
- Assist with approving team expenses and paying invoices
We're looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of experience supporting a senior executive and/or team from an administrative perspective
- Understands the ins and outs of an ecommerce business
- Can confidently work and communicate with internal and external partners at all levels
- Is extremely organized, deadline-driven, and great at following up
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.