We’re currently looking for a strategic and data-driven Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you’ll lead our awesome team in creating and executing our digital product roadmap.
If you’re a thoughtful and passionate people leader with a mild (to moderate) obsession with data, testing, customer research, and creating seamless online experiences, this role will be a perfect fit.
What you'll do
- Build and execute our digital product roadmap (ecommerce) based on business priorities, research, and test results
- Lead a team of developers and ecommerce associates while partnering closely with our digital designers; manage sprint planning and goal setting for dev and UX design team
- Integrate user research, market insights, and customer feedback into product requirements and new feature development
- Bring new features to to the site and work closely with a team of designers and developers to build, QA, and deploy
- Strategize, plan, delegate, and measure experiments and conversion-driving tests, including message testing, creative testing, etc.
- Own site merchandising and build experiences that support the launch of new Brooklinen merchandise and larger, cross-channel marketing initiatives
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of product management, data analysis, or site optimization experience - experience working with an ecommerce product strongly preferred
- Experience managing a cross-functional team of designers and developers through the product lifecycle -- including product/feature vision, sprint planning, feature development, launch, and iteration
- Comfortable communicating with designers and developers through wireframes, product requirement documents, etc.
- Strong analytical background with master of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Hotjar) and A/B testing
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.