We’re looking for a creative and ambitious Junior Graphic Designer to join our quickly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY.
In this role, you will support our team in translating our brand vision into beautiful and compelling digital and print assets, website designs, packaging elements, and more. We’re looking for someone with an eye for great design who is also passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences.
What you'll work on
- Work our design team to translate and elevate our brand vision and user experience across all customer touch points
- Design a variety of digital and print assets, from emails, to social images, to lookbooks, to digital ads (that are bound to show up in your Facebook feed or even on your subway ride home!)
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the look/feel of the Brooklinen brand, and ensure consistency by developing style guides and brand guidelines
- Enhance our user experience at every stage of the customer journey and identify ways in which we can improve, tweak, and optimize
- Create, test, and implement designs, layouts, and user experiences that convert
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) required
- 1-3 years of prior experience (relevant internships count!) designing for the print and web with a strong portfolio of work
- Someone who is highly organized, pays attention to every detail, and is able to manage deadlines
- A pro-active self-starter and collaborative team-player
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and balancing shifting priorities; experience working with a digital native brand is a major plus
- Pre-press print knowledge is a plus
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.