We’re excited to be hiring a Junior Ecommerce Analyst to join our rapidly growing team in Brooklyn! In this role, reporting to our Ecommerce Product Manager, you will play a key part in ensuring our increasing amount of daily users have the best possible experience on Brooklinen.com (our only storefront!)
You will wear multiple hats, learn and implement ecommerce best practices, and ultimately have a direct impact on our user experience and in turn, our business.
What you'll work on
- Be the ultimate owner in making sure our site is up to date, reflecting new product details, merchandising strategies, and seasonal goals - we move quickly here and you’ll be in charge of making sure the site always adapts to our quickly-evolving business needs
- Manage all site content and oversee the uploading and updating of products, images, and copy across our collection pages as well as other landing and information pages
- Leverage our A/B testing and personalization platform to build targeted and tailored shopping experiences based on our segmentation strategy
- Assist Product Manager in managing new features and site updates by setting project deadlines, working closely with designers and developers on a daily basis, and ensuring the timely delivery of quality work
- Partner with Ecommerce Associate to submit detailed JIRA tickets and design briefs
- Oversee QA efforts on Brooklinen.com on a daily basis and after large implementations, identifying bugs, incorrect information, or other site errors
- Own daily reporting of key ecommerce metrics in Google Analytics and Shopify Analytics
- Partner with Product Manager to identify, develop, and test ecommerce strategies that drive business growth and leverage ecommerce best practices
What we're looking for
- Undergrad degree and a minimum of 1 year (or relevant internships) working on an ecommerce site; someone with an eye and strong perspective on what makes a great digital experience with an interest in UI and intuitive design
- Prior experience with content entry, QA, site merchandising or analytics; should be very comfortable with reporting, data analysis, and Excel
- A strong project manager -- attention to detail and strong communication/organization skills are absolute musts
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 35,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.