We’re so excited to add a Senior Product Designer - Ecommerce to our rapidly growing team in Brooklyn NY. In this role, you’ll concept and design best-in-class digital experiences for our e-commerce platform and across our digital marketing channels. Bigger picture, you’ll play a key role in shaping the Brooklinen brand by driving the overall design strategy and creative vision for our digital products.
You’ll love this role if you’re excited to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing direct-to-consumer brand and be an early stage member of an awesome creative team.
What you'll work on
- Create innovative digital experiences based on an understanding of customer needs, stakeholder goals and brand guidelines that not only provide a seamless functional experience but also surprise and delight our customers
- Partner with our Creative Director and Senior Design Manager to ensure that visual communication standards are met across all ecommerce channels
- Communicate original concepts through sketches, wireframes, visual comps, and interactive prototypes; deliver clear prototypes that can be rapidly shared with key stakeholders and/or customers for user testing
- Pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to key stakeholders— articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions
- Work closely with the engineering team as your project is developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications
- Conceptualize and execute concepts for digital advertising units and social campaigns
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience overseeing the design/redesign of websites (desktop and mobile) with a minimum of 2 years working specifically on ecommerce sites
- Experience editing and retouching photo assets is a must and even better if you also have experience editing video footage using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Someone with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills who has the ability to think proactively, multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Someone ego-less and objective -- you receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 35,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.