As a member of the Edmonton Homes team the Home Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation, and follow up of all service related duties. This position is the primary contact person for homeowner inquiries regarding closing and post-possession concerns with their home.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this position is responsible for the administration and management of day-to-day site activities including processing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting on service tickets and Home Services Coordinator duties.
- Create, monitor and report on Customer Service Work Orders, for interior, exterior and seasonal deficiencies
- Prioritize service department work load volumes along with providing daily follow-up with trades, suppliers, Site Manager, Service, and customers
- Answer and document customer service calls in a timely manner
- Customer follow up on work which has been completed
- Conduct closings with customers, along with the Site Manager
- Liaise with external third parties as required
- Preparation of customer service files and Service Warranty packages
- Scheduling of mechanical walk-throughs, Pre Occupancy, and Possession appointments
- Other general Home Services Coordinator as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 -5 years administrative and customer service experience
- Completion of an Administrative Certificate would be an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Experience or interest in the construction industry would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated, comfortable taking initiative, as well as possess a propensity to learn and improve
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits and flex-spending account
- RRSP matching
- Work-life balance
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Rewarding career and development opportunities
- Leadership Development and Mentorship Program
- Volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
- A culture based on corporate values of passion, integrity, and community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.