The BRE Manager will be responsible for managing all BRE processes including, but not limited to, all interactions with the BRE ensuring that all Subdivision Reports are obtained as required for each neighborhood sales releases and home closings. Interaction with all required internal departments and external consultants to execute community documents will be required. It is expected that this position will assist in new community start-ups, coordination with counsel, engineers, and HOA management companies. This position will also be responsible for the direct supervision and professional development of the BRE team. It is expected that this position will be responsible for performing the required tasks with minimal supervision.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the BRE kick-off process. Initiate the BRE kick-off meeting. Coordinate schedules and deliverables with the team.
- Manage the processing of public report applications, processing times, and monitor scheduled delivery of BRE reports.
- Maintain BRE tracking log.
- Manage the BRE phasing schedule and preparation of the CC+Rs and legal documents.
- Represent Brookfield on the BIA BRE Committee and stay up to date on requirements and policies. Maintain networking relationships with BRE representatives and title companies.
- Manage the BRE process map on ongoing process improvements with the team
- Manage the corporate Bond tracking log.
- Coordinate BRE bond projections for all new communities
- Coordinate the issuance of BRE Surety bonds
- Coordinate the final submittal of all subdivision paperwork for bond release of BRE subsidy and improvement bonds.
- Sit on HOA boards for new communities and actively participate and attend HOA meetings.
- Manage the formation of the homeowners associations. Work with the Management Company and budget preparer to advise on the best solution for HOA budget set-up.
- Assist in the preparation and review of HOA budgets to be within range of the anticipated pricing.
- Evaluate subsidy budgets and subsidy strategy.
FHA + VA:
Manage the approval of FHA and VA financing for applicable communities.
- 3-5 years of BRE/Management or similar experience
- College degree recommended
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Notary License
- Team Player
- Ability to proactively problem solve
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• 401k matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.