The Sr. Digital Analyst acts as the link between IT and Marketing. This position works closely with the Digital Unification project team, business users, sponsors and IT to support the current SiteCore CMS Digital Infrastructure (hosted on Azure and supported by a third party). Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing-BRPI, this position acts as both a Business and Systems Analyst for the SiteCore CMS Digital Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data and analytics and be able to translate the raw information into a successful marketing campaign.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support and Maintenance
- Support the maintenance and governance of the Digital architecture (process, organization, culture, technology and data) and the Digital transformation roadmap for IT and its business units to achieve businesses goals and objectives and overall company Vision
- Support the architecture, development and content editor communities
- Support the administration, maintenance and configuration of the SiteCore platform
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with our Digital Unification project team, regional marketing teams to analyze information needs, functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed
- Contribute to the development and coordination of a multi-year business and IT roadmap of Digital initiatives that support the wider Digital strategy
- Maximize IT reuse and minimize unnecessary variation across our business regions
- Create and keep the run books current, this includes details on the Digital Infrastructure, Software Applications that are used to support the infrastructure.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly documented and approved prior to development and implementation.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a combination of related experience and education or industry related field.
- 7-10 years’ of related experience as business or systems analyst, with broad exposure to a wide range of digital CMS technologies
- Minimum 3 years’ focused experience on Digital CMS architecture, integration and design
- A strong analytical thinker, capable of sound decision-making, and able to understand wider business issues without losing sight of the detail
- Experience with Sitecore CMS architecture, integration and design is desirable
- Experience of SiteCore deployment in the cloud is desirable
- An encompassing understanding of IT operations and support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to act as a product functional and technical expert
- Ability to integrate different vendor products to provide an overall solution
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- Strong documentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.