The Warranty Service Administrator will ensure a professional interaction with all purchasers, home owners, trades, Tarion representatives and internal staff occurs consistently. A satisfactory resolution is met for all warrantable deficiencies while adhering to company policy timeline standards, and all warrantable service deficiencies are followed-up on to the point of resolution. Also, ensure that all service administration is accurate, organized and timely.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- answer all incoming telephone calls,
- timely response to all faxes, email, snail mail and voice mail,
- all data entry to Builder Lynx, including all deficiency assessments,
- ongoing Builder Lynx database management,
- set-up and maintain accurate and current lot and trade files,
- file all paperwork daily,
- log all relevant and important homeowner interaction/notes in each lot file,
- prepare inter-office mail for head office,
- meet all necessary Tarion deadlines
- manage Service Technician's schedules,
- set-up and coordinate service appointments with homeowners and trades,
- respond to and address all homeowner issues/concerns via telephone/email,
- monitor, and follow-up on, completion of work orders toward resolution,
- regular communication with Service Technician, Manager of Customer Care, homeowners, trades and Manager of Service,
- compile and send weekly and bi-weekly reports to Manager of Customer Care,
- author and disseminate correspondence, as required, to homeowners
- maintain site office equipment and order office supplies,
- utilize Builder Lynx, MS Office and Tarion's Construction Performance Guidelines and Builder Portal toward resolution of homeowner warrantable deficiencies, and
- attend all Service meetings and relevant Brookfield 101 sessions.
- 3 years administrative experience and 1 year residential construction experience,
- knowledge of Tarion and the Construction Performance Guidelines,
- strong verbal and written communication skills,
- professional and organized with strong time-management skills,
- proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel),
- capacity for building and maintaining harmonious relationships,
- team player with strong active listening skills, and ability to multi-task very well.
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and home builder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.