As a member of the Calgary Homes Team the Sales Associate is responsible for the day-to-day operations of our sales centre. Reporting to the Community Manager, this individual is responsible for driving sales while providing industry leading customer service to existing and potential customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; assisting with the overall sales process, maintaining continual development and implementation of effective and efficient sales and administration programs, providing product and company information and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to help establish sales objectives.
This position is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a prospecting plan through all communication mediums (phone, email, web, etc.)
- Play a major role in the customer’s experience by being uniquely positioned to impact our customer’s experience and satisfaction throughout the entire home buying process
- Develop and communicate a thorough and ongoing understanding of competitors’ offerings both in the new home and resale markets, through regular comprehensive competitive shops and analysis of competitor’s plans, specifications, and pricing and overall product offerings
- Ensure that the home divisions assets, ranging from the sales center, show homes and feature homes inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to standards set out by the operation
- Provide innovative marketing solutions, alternative channels for business development and points of product differentiation
Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of three (3) years’ sales experience, including generating new business/referrals
- High attention to detail in administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Post-secondary education in business, psychology, education or related area is an asset
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- Flex-spending account
- Work-life balance
- RRSP matching
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
- A culture based on corporate values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.