To support the Design Studio in option order processing and coordination by providing critical detailed review, ensuring timelines are met. Assist Designers, as assigned, in creating the best possible experience for the home buyers.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Send reminder e-mail to designers notifying of upcoming cut-off dates
- Review design orders for completeness and accuracy as outlined in checklists. Document discrepancies on tracking log.
- Verify accounting on Option Tracking corresponds with previous Option Tracking.
- Run Change Request Detail Report.
- Submit Package Release Purchasing Contract Administrator.
- Update Design Tracking with totals and date of completion and mark completion in Design Dashboard.
- Update Sample/Slab Approval Log for Package C and Flooring.
- Accept and Ratify Flooring and Window Covering Orders
- Monitor FET Due Dates, check final accounting of total options purchased and Distribute FET to Sales, Escrow and Designer.
- Establish cut-off dates for Slab, Tile and Flooring approvals by obtaining scheduling information from FAST and update information as lots are processed.
- Coordinate slab tagging approvals and track status of all slab approvals, or coordinate buyer information with Slab Fabricator.
- Conduct appointments with Homebuyers for Tile and Flooring Approval. Assist in coordination of resolution of all Non-Approved Samples between Designer, Flooring Coordinator, Tile/Wood Distributor and Homebuyer.
- Coordinate the acceptance, organization and removal of all sample approvals with Tile Distributors.
- Coordinate resolution of non-approved Slabs or reselected slabs with Designer, Home Buyer, Slab Yard and Fabricator.
- Greet all Visitors
- Accompany Home Buyers to Showroom Appointment Table and offer beverages.
- Create daily welcome sign for each home buyer appointment
- Maintain Front Office / Reception Area
- Maintain showroom appearance
- Unload dishwasher daily, restock china
- Update showroom samples as directed
- Coordinate repairs/maintenance issues.
- Order Snacks/Beverages and office supplies
- Assist with Home Buyer communication, correspondence and orders as needed.
- Assist with making changes as needed in FAST and Pharaoh software programs.
- Set up for home buyer appointments on an as-needed basis
- Prepare items needed for new neighborhood set-up as assigned by Option Manager.
- Create and Maintain diagrams/forms for new neighborhoods such as Tile, Electrical and Tech Diagrams in Microsoft Publisher
- Gain knowledge of product locations in showroom.
- Gain knowledge of disclosure information, characteristics and maintenance of all products offered.
- Attend all product information meetings with trade representatives
- Attend Design Studio Staff Meetings.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Time Management Skills
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word
- Adobe and Publisher experience helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with the public
- Problem-solving skills.
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.