The Sales Assistant plays an important role in supporting the Sales Team in achieving the sales and settlement goals for the respective community.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Sales and Settlements: Assist in meeting the sales and settlement goals as defined by the General Sales Manager, follow and track loans at assigned community, assist purchasers from the point of sale through settlement and beyond, inform purchasers of the status of their new home throughout the entire buying process
- Implementation of Sales and Prospecting Plans: Assist in the implementation of a sales plan for their assigned community, maintain sales management software, follow up with prospective home buyers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis through multiple communication channels, establish relationships with relocation companies, realtor’s offices, and other businesses by sending out communications, holding presentations, and reaching out to referrals
- Community Management: Maintain the professional appeal of the sales office, model homes, and model parks, by working successfully with the cleaners, landscapers, and related staff, attend a monthly sales meeting at Brookfield’s corporate office, attend other required work-related meetings, submit weekly sales tracking, community log, sales-construction meeting notes, and other forms, as requested, general knowledge of the homebuilding market and competition for assigned community
- Ensure a professional atmosphere by conducting activities in a fair and equitable manner at all times
- Adhere to the rules and guidelines as required by the Fair Housing Laws and U.S. Department of Housing and Disabilities Act
- Individual must be a team player that is dependable, trustworthy, and willing to handle additional duties, as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma, with 3-5 years of experience in sales or a similar role; previous Sales and Administrative experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, organized, and self-motivated individual
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Must be available to work on weekends
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.