Assist during our Inspiration (Décor) Studio’s browsing hours, by offering tours to customers, providing your input on product selection and responding to customer inquiries regarding our products.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist during browsing hours with customer selection process
- Provide tours of our Inspiration Studio for standard features
- Assist customers with our Purchase/Price book for inquires related to cost
- Provide your input on colour selection/ tile selection, etc
- Reception backup for sick days / vacation days
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- Great attitude towards Customer Service
- Knowledge of construction industry or interior design is an asset
- 3-5 years working experience and/or post-secondary education
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PART TIME HOURS:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am -4:00pm
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and home builder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.