The Overall Responsibility:
- All home owners have a fair and professional assessment of their listed deficiencies,
- All required repairs are done per Tarion guidelines, in a good workmanlike manner, and to internal policy timeline standards,
- A satisfactory resolution is met for all warranted deficiencies
- Meet with home owners to assess listed post-PDI deficiencies/conciliation items,
- Determine warrant-able deficiencies,
- Investigations of deficiencies,
- Delegation, organization and coordination of required repairs for trades,
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Repairs/touch-ups of warrant-able items where trade cannot be assigned to repair,
- Ensure adequate planning for necessary materials for, and coordination of, any job including advance purchase of materials as required,
- Regular follow-up with trades toward resolution of work orders/home owner warranted items,
- Communication with Tarion representatives, when required,
- Full knowledge of current Tarion’s Construction Performance Guidelines,
- Attend home site’s Conciliation's and Inspections,
- Attend all warranty service meetings,
- Utilize Builder Lynx, Outlook, Tarion's current Construction Performance Guidelines and Tarion’s Builder Link toward resolution of home owner warrant-able deficiencies.
- 5 years hands-on residential construction industry experience,
- Strong and general knowledge of all types of repairs and tradesman disciplines such as, but not limited to, drywall, painting, tile, carpentry, and basic plumbing and electrical,
- Excellent knowledge of, and capacity to operate, power and hand tools,
- Capable of climbing ladders and comfortable with heights,
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and home builder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.