As a member of the IT team, the Business Applications Analyst collaborates with multiple business units, including Sales and Marketing, to establish our strategy and solutions for implementing Salesforce CRM. In this position, you will continually adapt this strategy and solution to ensure we are agile in the face of a changing sales and marketing environment.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator will be responsible for providing consistent support, knowledge and expertise throughout the implementation and sustainment lifecycle. This role provides a balance of functional and technical expertise to lead the facilitation of analysis, design and development sessions with the client. This will include technical system work and end users at all levels of the organization.
- Streamline Business Requirement Document, Identify required interfaces, process repetitions and bottlenecks.
- Configure out of the box reports and dashboards and develop custom reports as required.
- Work with marketing and digital teams to create the necessary email templates and workflows to automate key business communications.
- Investigating, troubleshooting, problem solving and resolving operational application functionality related issues/complex incidents and providing third level support, including root cause analysis, testing and documentation.
- Monitoring and analyzing supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions
- Installing, upgrading, maintaining, and testing operational applications and financial applications, 3rd party and custom applications include supporting different application versions
- Troubleshooting technical issues and identifying modifications needed in existing applications to meet user requirements
- Reviewing, coordinating and/or executing implementation plans for operational applications and maintenance updates
- Assisting team members in troubleshooting operational application issues, identify problems and troubleshooting bugs associated with the operational applications
- Producing high quality training material and coaching/mentoring others
- Writing, reviewing and updating documentation for the operational applications, including system configurations, application integrations and support process, user guide, how to’s, etc.
- Following Change Management Procedures when deploying changes to the various environments, which includes testing, documenting and deployment
- Providing technical support to 10+ operational units throughout the company
- Assisting with creation of new reporting
- Assisting with other ad-hoc requests
- Web Applications Coordination, Governance and Sustainment
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 - 6 years’ experience with Salesforce integration, problem solving and support
- Salesforce certification is an asset
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a combination of related experience and education
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server including exposure to scripting including views, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience and working knowledge of integrating applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and oral, are an absolute requirement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on a on call schedule, if required
- A results oriented, customer focused individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with Financial Systems, SharePoint and .NET technologies is an asset
- Experience with Sales Simplicity, Builder MT, Timberline Estimating, Timberline Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Management Reporter is an asset
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- Flex-spending account
- Work-life balance
- RRSP matching
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
- A culture based on corporate values of Passion, Integrity and Community