The Professional Sales Representative (PSR) role is an excellent career opportunity, that offers sales training, career growth, and advancement opportunities within the Sales profession.
As a member of the Edmonton Homes team, and reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Professional Sales Representative is a part of a team that is responsible for the day to day operations of the sales centre. The PSR provides exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers, that results in a high level of customer satisfaction, while demonstrating respect and professionalism. The PSR will receive training and mentorship from the Area Sales Manager.
Hours of Work:
This is a full time role, working 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week).
Sales Centre Hours:
Monday to Thursday from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM,
Friday to Sunday and holidays from 12:00 PM to 5:00PM.
The Professional Sales Representative is required to arrive 15 minutes prior to sales centre opening time, to ensure that the sales centre is ready to the public for a punctual start. The PSR is responsible to lock the sales centre and set alarms at the end of the day.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Assist with the development and implementation of a prospecting plan through all communication mediums (phone, email, web, etc.)
- Play a major role in the customer’s experience by being uniquely positioned to impact the customer’s expectation and satisfaction throughout the entire home buying process
- Develop and communicate a thorough and ongoing understanding of competitors’ offerings both in the new home and resale markets, through regular comprehensive competitive shops and analysis of competitor’s plans, specifications, and pricing and overall product offerings
- Ensure that the home divisions assets, ranging from the sales center, show homes and spec inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to standards set out by the operations
- Provide input for and on innovative marketing solutions, alternative channels and points of product differentiation
- Maintain clean and tidy sales centre office and reception area, ensuring that the sales centre is welcoming and Brookfield’s strong professional image is maintained
- Provide assistance to Area Sales Manager
- Data entry, filing, and other administrative tasks
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, including creative prospecting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Post-secondary education in business, psychology, education or related area is an asset
- New home/condo sales experience is an asset
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits and flex-spending account
- RRSP matching
- Work-life balance
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Rewarding career and development opportunities
- Leadership Development and Mentorship Program
- Volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
- A culture based on corporate values of passion, integrity, and community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.