Reporting to the Business Development Manager, and as the senior sales centre team member, the Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the sales centre. This role will develop and maintain an effective and efficient sales and administration program, manage and mentor all sales centre staff, and assist in the development and planning of future opportunities for Brookfield Residential.
The ASM is responsible for generating sales, meeting sales targets, and meeting customer services objectives that coincide with the Edmonton Homes business plan. The ASM also provides exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers; while demonstrating respect and professionalism.
Hours of Work:
This is a full time role, working a minimum of 5 days per week.
Sales Centre Hours:
Monday to Thursday from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM,
Friday to Sunday and holidays from 12:00 PM to 5:00PM.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Frequently research the Edmonton housing market; review and compare Brookfield Housing product on an on-going basis
- Prospect and network for new business and customer opportunities
- Liaise with the Construction department to ensure proper information flow, orderly start and delivery of sold and spec homes
- Oversee all documentation and paperwork related to business
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of advertising and promotion plan for Brookfield homes in accordance with the approved Strategic Marketing Plan
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help drive leads
- Manage the sales team that reports directly to you
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, including new home sales experience
- Post-secondary diploma in business or related area considered an asset
- Supervisory experience managing teams of 2 or more people
- Sales process expertise and the ability to pre-qualify customers and close sales
- Strong planning, researching and organizing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Possess strong time management skills, with the ability to multi task and work well under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, which foster openness and active listening
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer focus and a reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Fluency in a second language an asset
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits and flex-spending account
- RRSP matching
- Work-life balance
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Rewarding career and development opportunities
- Leadership Development and Mentorship Program
- Volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
- A culture based on corporate values of passion, integrity, and community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.