Reporting into Bridget Andrews, Sr. Marketing Manager of North America, the Digital Marketing Associate will work as a key player in implementing and executing the day-to-day digital marketing activities across a variety of disciplines. They will be well versed in digital media buying and planning (PPC, display and retargeting), website and media campaign analytics and optimizations, search engine optimization, local listings, and reputation management.
Possesses strong interpersonal skills, effectively works in a team setting, and demonstrates strong communication skills with internal and external customers. Can work independently and within a team to achieve common goals. Exudes strong organizational skills to assist with internal communications and financials. Has the wherewithal to proactively seek information to enhance understanding, generate trust and confidence. Can communicate clearly in written and oral forms.
Working internally with team members and leaders from all departments (i.e.: IT, Marketing, Design, Finance, Construction, Sales, Accounting, Business Strategies, Development, Land, etc.). Working externally communication agencies, marketing consultants, and vendor partners.
Your Key Deliverables
Media Buying and Planning
- Create strategic and thoughtful PPC campaigns – including keyword strategy and ad copy
- Continually review campaign analytics and provide proactive campaign optimizations
- A/B testing for PPC and retargeting campaigns
- Review and optimize retargeting creative
Data Analytics/ Google Analytics/ Reporting
- Proficient in Google Analytics regularly pull custom audience, and trend reports, set-up custom segments and provide insights based on performance
- Extrapolate data intelligence to translate into practical business initiatives for the company.
- Analyze key digital KPIs, optimize and strategize for digital media mix
Account Management/ Administrative
- Internal communication with regional team members on media campaign(s), website - brookfieldresidential.com, and local listing performance
- Manage Google buy reconciliation and invoicing across multiple regions and multiple campaigns in collaboration with agency partners and Google
Local Listings and Reputation Management
- In collaboration with our agency partner and regional team members, continually analyzing local listings performance and best practices
- Oversee reputation management governance and best practices across all regions
Search Engine Optimization
- Work closely with agency partners, and internal stakeholders to perform backend SEO initiatives to help overall and regional search ranking
- Internal linking audits
- Redirect Strategy
- Minimum of 3-4 years of digital experience, especially in paid media, analytics, and Search Engine Optimization
- Post-secondary degree with a specialty in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of digital marketing, web marketing, CPC and social media marketing tactics and analytics
- Knowledgeable about current technology and reporting options and leading edge option;, stays abreast of latest developments
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• 401k matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people.
Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the world’s most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management.
Our development group draws on its unparalleled design, entitlement and construction expertise to envision and deliver best-in-class, iconic assets and destinations. The team’s multidisciplinary skill sets from across our sectors capitalize on the unique opportunities that exist in the market today.