The Customer Guide is responsible for assisting home buyers in the full customer journey and provide services for their requests to enhance the Brookfield home buying experience. The guide has the unique opportunity to provide exceptional customer experience throughout the home build process. The goal is to provide exceptional customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales expansion.
Support the Sales TeamYour Key Deliverables
- Accurately describe product information, features and value
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Operation of Sales Force for all new home sales
- Attends monthly sales meetings.
- Ensure a professional atmosphere by conducting activities in a fair and equitable manner always. Adhere to the rules and guidelines as required by the Fair Housing Laws and U.S. Department of Housing and Disabilities Act.
- Coordinate homebuyer and new owner requests for special arrangement of services.
- Attend lifestyle events to establish rapport with homebuyers.
- Introduce homeowner to HOA team and assist in getting them registered.
- Obtain excellent knowledge of the city and local venues.
Familiarize new homeowners with their neighborhood shopping centers, banks, churches, schools, daycare centers, furniture stores, gyms, dry cleaners, restaurants, libraries, pharmacies, hospitals, hardware store, post office, movie theaters, veterinarians, interior decorator etc. Whenever possible, provide coupons to these local facilities.
Facilitate Contract to Closing Process
- Leading the Customer Journey from contracting to closing and facilitating customer interactions during key construction stages.
- Provide a point of contact for the customer to Brookfield’s internal teams, thereby ensuring a consistent message and a pleasant homebuilding experience
- Introduction of the Kissing Tree lifestyle to all homebuyers & new homeowners.
- Attending key Kissing Tree events to support Sales/Marketing/HOA and establish rapport with all prospects, homebuyers, and homeowners
- Coordinate homebuyer and new homeowner request for special arrangement of services.
- Proven working experience in sales/customer service- 3-5 years’ experience
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Experience within the home building or real estate industry is an asset
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Technologically proficient
- Customer service focus – capable of developing strong client relationships
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills – experience preferred
- Proactive, organized and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school degree
- Able to work weekends when necessary
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• 401k matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.