As a member of our team, you will ensure an exceptional customer experience in all Brookfield Residential homes while fostering a positive and collaborative environment among your Customer Care team members.
Reporting to Liz Lipton, Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination, implementation and follow-up of all post possession work and management of day to day activities including oversight of service tickets and AVID ratings.
Your Key Deliverables
- Assist and lead the day to day operations of the administrator team and assign field technicians and administrators to specific communities as well as support staff to construction teams
- Assist in auditing and maintaining show home and feature home presentation and partner on coordination of site visits, history of home and paperwork related to out of warranty work
- Foster continuous process improvements resulting in exceptional customer experience
- Ensure effective customer communication occurs throughout the team and that all service requests and customer calls/emails are responded to within the designated time period
- Complete tracking of outstanding customer orientation and post settlement lists, monitor AVID scoring and complete monthly reports while driving to achieve set targets
- Foster collaboration with trade partners and complete walkthroughs to ensure resolution of homeowner concerns
- Monitor spending and purchase orders while identifying any potential cost reductions and negotiating lower pricing when possible
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills, especially when resolving difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability in successfully addressing and prioritizing customer needs
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced and constantly evolving team environment
Nice to Haves
- 2+ years’ experience in residential construction
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree
- Knowledge of the homebuilding and/or real estate industry
- Experience using customer service ticketing software
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• Flex-spending account
• RRSP matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.