Your Job Overview
You will manage the implementation and maintenance of an efficient clerical process for all on-site administration for the Mid-Rise Construction department thereby easing the workloads of the Superintendent.
Your Key Deliverables
- Oversee all inter-office and other mail receipt and distribution
- Create and maintain all necessary files and filing systems including timely and organized file-keeping
- Remittance of PDI documents to head office on a weekly basis
- Send all PDI and Construction deficiencies/ work orders in a timely manner
- File and post RFI and Site Instructions, and distribute to site trades
- Monitor and follow up on work orders to resolution
- Address Purchasers and Home Owner inquiries related to their closing, PDI, etc.
- Print Lot Extras for Site/ Finishing Superintendent and Sub-Contractors as needed
- Schedule necessary Municipal inspections as required by Site Superintendent
- Schedule necessary consultant inspections as required by Site Superintendent
- Maintain and update all on-site Health and Safety information
- Order Construction site office supplies, including First-Aid supplies
- Oversee the required maintenance of all Construction site office equipment
- Order and track rental equipment as directed by the Site Superintendent
- Knowledge of new Condo constructions and timelines
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Windows project
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees. Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• Work-life balance
• RRSP Program
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.