The Customer Experience (“CX”) and Extended Customer Relationship (“ECRP”) Manager is responsible for staff, processes and overall oversite of CX Program and ECRP, in accordance with Brookfield Residential’s philosophy, fostering a positive company image and identifying opportunities for improvement in Company product, processes and staff training.
Areas of Responsibility
Extended Customer Relationship Program
- Management and Oversite of ECRP
- Maintain complete ECRP documentation on each home
- Suggest and organize approved training session for ECRP staff
- Handle all necessary homeowners that require more care
- Verify all ECRP Technicians are at homeowner appointments on time and that quality work is being completed in a timely manner
- Suggest and organize approved training sessions for trade contactors for our system
- Organize and conduct the homeowner PDI seminars for all sites
- Schedule and conduct regular performance reviews with each staff person
- Develop and maintain reports summarizing ECRP items
- Identify recurring ECRP items and work with construction and trades personnel to eliminate those that can be reasonably eliminated
- Meet with newly retained trade contactors to orient them to ECRP procedures
- Evaluate trade contractor ECRP performance
- Management and Oversite of CX for Austin
- Monitor and manage AVID Survey Program
- Facilitate an enjoyable verbal, interactive, and thorough orientation of new homes and educate homebuyers about their home’s functionality and options purchased.
- Act as a liaison and advocate between the Homeowner and any internal departments after the buyer’s initial orientation to provide follow up with customer concerns or questions in order to achieve an excellent experience.
- Provide an explanation of all warranties, maintenance, disclaimers, policy and procedures that will help the homeowner achieve a sense of complete satisfaction.
- Create and use a template and standards of our “New Home Orientation” procedures that will encapsulate uniformity throughout residing neighborhoods as a guide for all site teams.
- Train and Coach team members for improved performance on all aspects of delivering the customer experience
- Create or assist in the creation of training materials, guidelines and standards for use in training, development and coaching of team members responsible for Orientations, CX and ECRP
- Lead the creation of new or enhanced technology solutions in support of improved customer experience
- Create customer experience training materials as required to support exceptional experiences for every homebuyer.
- Collaborate, communicate and cooperate with all departments to ensure we continuously improve the customer experience and home quality.
- Orient and update sales personnel regarding ECRP procedures
- Assist sales and marketing staff in responding to buyers’ questions about ECRP procedures
- Monitor the content of Homeowners “Information & Maintenance Guide”
- Train and Coach team members on all aspects of delivering exceptional CX
- Implement Corporate and Local CX Initiatives
- Lead the Implementation of enhanced technology solutions in support of improved ECRP and CX Programs
- Collaborate with Sales/Construction to provide information from customer interactions and surveys that facilitates improved communications, home quality and overall experience
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree related to business, sales, customer service, or combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated strong leadership and customer service skills
- 3+ years previous managerial experience with a proven track record in similar role, preferably within the construction, real estate industry
- Excellent communication skills, strong inter-personal skills to motivate and inspire the team and time management skills
- Very well organized, self-motivated, strong ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to meet targets is essential
- Competent IT skills in related PC software
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• 401k matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.