Interested in working as a Sale Associate for Brookfield Residential, but don't see a current job posting? Apply to our Sales Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities!
Reporting to the Community Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible in assisting with the day-to-day operations of the sales centre. The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, meeting sales targets, and meeting customer services objectives that coincide with the Regional Homes’ business plan. The Sales Associate also provides exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers, while demonstrating respect and professionalism.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient sales and administration program capable of achieving or exceeding the targets and goals, as specified in the Business Plan
- Prospect and manage customer opportunities through CRM database
- Demonstrate accountability to sales funnel ratio targets
- Ensure that all required information for the successful executive of sales contracts is submitted timely and accurately to the appropriate departments
- Complete documentation and paperwork as related to business requirements
- Provide all required reports in a timely and complete manner
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in managing sales centre and customer needs
- Continuous improvement of personal sales strategy and development
- Demonstrate strong understanding of competitive offerings within home market; review and compare Brookfield Residential’s products on an on-going basis
- Understand and confidently communicate the Brookfield Value Proposition
- Demonstrate commitment to customer satisfaction and experience throughout entire home building process
- Provide conflict resolution as it relates to challenging situations in the course of a sale and throughout the home building cycle. Resolve issues where possible and provide timely escalation of matters where appropriate
- Act as primary liaison with Construction, Estimating, Marketing, and Administration teams and demonstrate continuous knowledge of these areas to support ongoing communications with these groups
- Partner with the Construction teams to ensure proper information flow, orderly start and delivery of sold and feature home inventory
- Ensure that the Homes Divisions’ assets, ranging from the sales center, show homes, and feature home inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to company standards
- Provide input for and on innovative marketing solutions, alternative channels and points of product differentiation
- Review and maintain website content for their project specifics
- Provide feedback to marketing on traffic demographics and sources
- Develop and communicate a thorough and ongoing understanding of competitors’ offerings both in the new home and resale market, through regular comprehensive competitive analysis of competitor’s plans, specifications, and pricing and overall product offerings
- Maintain continuous involvement within the respective Regional residential community and homebuilding industry
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business or related area preferred, with minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales or a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Outstanding sales and customer service background.
- Proficient computer knowledge, i.e. Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Must have previous multi-family experience
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• Flex-spending account
• Work-life balance
• RRSP matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.