Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Programmatic Technical Specialist to join our Programmatic team.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical assistance to the Programmatic team and customers using our programmatic products. Including but limited to onboarding customers, troubleshooting issues, generating reports,and developing/maintaining internal tools.
- Attempt to reproduce customer issues in different environments, such as different operating systems or even different versions of Broadsign Products
- Determine workarounds (if possible) to any issues that are determined to be bugs
- Interface with Developers to escalate software bugs found in a Broadsign Product
- Validate bug fixes for issues that have been reported by customers
- Interfacing with Product Design to influence our product roadmap.
- Ensure that resolutions are dealt in accordance with service level agreements
- Provide assistance to Product Specialists (Sales Support) in advanced configuration of the Broadsign Solution
- Familiar with cloud technologies and concepts
- Experience scripting using bash or Python
- Experience querying/managing databases (SQL)
- Experience in software development or sharing responsibilities with developers is a true asset
Would also be very helpful if you came with….
- College diploma or university degree in an IT related field (equivalent experience is taken into consideration)
- Thorough knowledge and minimum 2 years experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems (familiarity with Linux command line, experience with Linux servers or troubleshooting issues on Linux, etc)
The other bonus skills that would really make us happy include experience with:
- Understanding of Programmatic advertising is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English and French skills (other languages are an asset)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform under pressure
- Highly motivated, fast learner, analytic with strong troubleshooting skills
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!