Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing team who will work closely with the marketing team to bring data and insights to help improve the way we go to market. The ideal candidate has strong analytical acumen and keen interest in marketing performance, user experience, and conversion optimization. You will be working closely with a wide variety of marketing and sales teams, are highly collaborative and a true team player.
In this role, you will:
- Create and maintain marketing performance reports and dashboards to help analyse marketing performance across all our touchpoints and demand gen sources
- Support our marketing team in the creation and optimisation of email campaigns, nurture workflows, in-app communications, and landing pages
- Work with our in-house design and content team to use data, insights and your natural curiosity to help improve web UX and overall site conversion
- Design, set-up & analyse visitor optimisation tests using a variety of tools such as Google Optimize and Hot Jar to improve conversion, visitor satisfaction/path to completion
- A PASSION FOR ANALYSIS, UX AND MARKETING
- A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A COLLABORATIVE TEAM SPIRIT
- A WILLINGNESS TRY ANYTHING AT LEAST ONCE!
Would also be very helpful if you came with….
- Good experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Experience and knowledge of Web development, specifically CSS, HTML, including “older” CSS (table layouts, styling without flexboxes or grid).
- Knowledge of React and Gatsby
- Some experience in UX
The other bonus skills that would really make us happy include experience with:
- Coding emails in HTML or MJML (email templating language)
- Basic Git notions
- Photoshop, Illustrator
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!