Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our team in Montreal.
As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on both the front- and back-end of our software suite. And, because you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ll probably want to tweak and maintain our existing feature set as well! You’ll get to participate in sprints where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team. Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- A good understanding of REST APIs
- Experience Writing testable code and and be familiar with TDD
- An understanding of Domain Driven Design
- A curious nature – you’re always thinking outside the box
- Interest in working with an awesome team
- Strong belief in agile principles
- You’re a master when it comes to investigative and debugging skills
- Great communication skills in English and French
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: access to a wellness account, Paid OPUS card subsidies, competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and playing at work
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels and fruits – especially when they’re free!
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!