Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a hands-on, DevOps or Build and Release Engineer, focused on build automation and developer productivity. You are willing and able to take an early stage build system to the next level, leveraging your deep source code control and tooling experience to architect an CI/CD framework that can increase development velocity moving forward.
From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to increase the productivity of the team. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of a compete CI/CD system.
- Design and develop tooling and processes to improve developer productivity.
- Ensure best practices, design guidelines for code maintenance.
- Contribute to continuously improve deployment and production framework and processes
- Collaborate with backend engineers to improve system performance and security.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Experience with the design, deployment and/or maintenance of a SAAS CI/CD system.
- Deep experience with Bitbucket Pipelines, Github Actions, or similar technology.
- Solid experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Solid experience with Jenkins, Cruise Control, or an equivalent
- Advanced Python and Bash scripting skills.
- Solid cloud experience (AWS and/or GCP)
- Strong knowledge of standard build frameworks (NPM, Maven, Bazel)
Nice to Have:
- Localstack experience
- Identity security background (OAuth, SAML, SCIM)
- Terraform/Terragrunt IAC
Perks + Benefits:
- Work from anywhere in the US! We are fully remote (US only, other areas are subject to review).
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- 401k (U.S.)
- Flexible + Unlimited PTO (U.S.)
- Career development opportunities and paths
- Home office and connectivity stipends
- Team socials + Offsites