Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs.
- Ensuring Quality standards across various projects in Britive by adhering to quality engineering practices, testing and release planning for Quality Engineering team across releases.
- Performing manual testing and help maintain quality standards of software.
- Collaborate with QA team members, development, UI/UX engineers, and project managers to build a creative, powerful and unified user experience for our cloud access application.
- Analyze product requirements and develop test designs, including test strategy, test setups by identifying right test cases.
- Reviewing all product artifacts related to testing (e.g. plans, requirements, specifications, tests, test results, traceability, design reviews, reports, etc.).
- Involved in all quality engineering activities including working with Performance Testing Team and ensuring all the testing activities for the release are adhered too.
- Continually work on improving metrics gathering and bring up initiatives to improve the Quality Engineering team.
What will you need?
- Prior experience working in a security software product company, preferably in the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Minimum of 6 – 9 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Must have ability to build customer centric use cases to enhance quality of tests.
- Must have experience working in a quality engineering team, across multiple product lines and be able to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Test Automation experience using standard tools (Selenium, RestAssured) and languages (Python).
- Must be able to own, plan and manage assigned quality engineering activities effectively.
- Must have experience with Quality Engineering metrics and reporting for releases/sprints.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Ability to analyze incoming issues and challenge processes to continually improve quality.
- Good to have Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team and make an impact on the whole team.
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to performance testing and tools (Load/Stress, JMeter).
- Testing different Cloud Platforms (containers, cloud providers).
Perks + Benefits:
- Work from anywhere in the US! We are fully remote (US only, other areas are subject to review).
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- 401k (U.S.)
- Flexible + Unlimited PTO (U.S.)
- Career development opportunities and paths
- Home office and connectivity stipends
- Team socials + Offsites