Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs.
SummaryAs a Technical Program Manager at Britive, you will be expected to not just ensure that Scrum is applied and practiced in letter and in spirit, but also coach teams in achieving a high-performance state that allows them to deliver with high standards of quality, repeatably. More importantly, you are expected to understand Agile and its ethos, and then apply practices from other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP, SAFe to complement Scrum.Ultimately, you’ll help create self-managing and cross-functional teams that are flexible and productive during sprints. You should have true knowledge of the Scrum framework, with a focus on what new learnings the Scrum Guide provides with every revision. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects with a focus on business objectives.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and managing complex projects with significant visibility and impact.
- Ensure teams are building deliverables that are high-value and high-quality, at a consistent and sustainable pace.
- Ensure effective use and continuous adoption of Agile principles: scrum, sprint, refinement, healthy backlog, grooming and planning.
- Communicate proactively with all involved teams to follow the best software development practices, identify problems and create solutions, to deliver high quality software.
- Work with leadership team, to develop a delivery strategy and road map.
- Prioritization, Project planning, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments.
- Facilitate internal communication, effective collaboration, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure effective Product Backlog management with an emphasis on clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Vendor Management (Compliance, SOW, Timesheets, etc.)
- PMP or Agile Scrum Master certification is good to have.
- Understanding of Cloud (AWS or Azure), API’s, Git/GitHub, Cloud services.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience and as a technical contributor.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, globally distributed, dynamic, cloud-based ecosystem.
- Strong JIRA skills with sharp attention to details.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks + Benefits:
- Work from anywhere in the US! We are fully remote (US only, other areas are subject to review).
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- 401k (U.S.)
- Flexible + Unlimited PTO (U.S.)
- Career development opportunities and paths
- Home office and connectivity stipends
- Team socials + Offsites