Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
Are you passionate about creating positive work environments? Are you obsessed with developing HR processes and policies that reflect company culture? Are you interested in working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment? Do you want to steer a company’s ambition to become a deliberately developmental organization? Then, you might be the HR Manager that we’re seeking to join our growing team.
As Britive’s first HR hire in India, you will be the initial point of contact for employees, championing for our company's culture and ensuring an on-brand experience from the moment employees start their journey at Britive. The right person is nimble and adaptive that knows how to balance strategic focus with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset. You will work with the Head of People in the US and develop our people strategies and programs including: cultural initiatives, career pathing, performance management, talent acquisition & onboarding, compensation & benefits, retention, headcount planning and analytics, organizational design, policies and compliance, employee engagement and trainings.
You will support and advise Britive’s leadership team and team leads around growing, shaping and developing a high performing team and organization. As India’s HR Manager, you will report into the Britive’s Head of People in the US.
Programs, Systems and Process
- Evaluate and implement scalable HR and Recruiting systems and processes to support a growing team.
- Develop a new hire onboarding and offboarding processes that reflects Britive’s culture and scales as we continue to grow.
- Develop recruiting & rewards programs for employee referral.
- Establish and own relationships with third party recruiting software & various vendors.
Culture, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
- Lead the efforts and create the system for an open line of communication between employees and team members.
- Execute company-wide initiatives and events such as: employee off-sites, employee engagement events, quarterly and annual company events.
- Lead strategic recruiting efforts - develop approaches that build the brand within target talent pools to increase interest from relevant profiles, improve conversion and increasingly raise the bar for our diverse and committed team.
- Create and execute on the recruitment strategies that you develop.
- Advise hiring managers on relevant market trends and compensation recommendations.
- Partner with the leadership team and managers to develop a culture of learning and continuous feedback by creating programs, tools, training initiatives and experiences that engage our team to inspire a positive, diverse, adaptive, and accountable culture.
Compliance, Benefits and Compensation
- Analyze, administer and modify compensation and benefits systems and program to be market competitive, align with our company values and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure compliant employee classifications, record-keeping and milestones (ie: work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.).
- Leverage data to aid in strategic people related decisions, developing key metrics to measure employee engagement, performance and retention.
Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience working in Operations with HR processes and policies, talent acquisition for full-time employees, with specific expertise in:
- Managing large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Designing career pathing, compensation & benefits plans.
- Building partnerships & negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Compliance for companies with 40-100+ employees.
- People management experience and conflict resolution.
- Natural problem solver with a passion for creating simple solutions.
- While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative, creativity and possess a can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills as well as operational excellence.
- A natural people person who can relate well to others, listen effectively, build trust and rapport with a diverse workforce across the entire organization.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO