Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
Reporting to the CEO, this revenue leader is responsible for the day to day management that includes onboarding, coaching, and tracking an enterprise oriented sales team to achieve revenue and logo acquisition targets. This leader acts as a trusted partner to the broader go-to-market organization and is tightly aligned to a repeatable, and scalable, sales methodology and process. A key part of this role is helping the organization acquire new logos, while doubling and tripling revenue. With key enterprise logos like Lululemon and Toyota, Britive is well positioned to grow rapidly, and needs the right leader in place to create a repeatable, and scalable, enterprise motion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Recruit, build and scale a high performing sales team of A players that can meet short-term revenue goals and scale for long-term success; develop training and talent retention strategies.
- Define how Britive positions their product in the market by refining the overall selling strategy. Identify and define how to position the product to customers, and develop a departmental selling motion to be utilized across the sales team.
- Create and execute short and long term metrics driven sales plans, including strategies, goals, quotas, tracking mechanisms and analytics, building a highly metrics driven and predictable revenue flywheel.
- Foster a low ego and collaborative sales culture at Britive as you scale the team, with an approach that is focused on consultative sales.
- Establish an understanding of key market and competitive dynamics to develop and refine a differentiated sales strategy for the Company.
- Share data and metrics across the revenue organization to develop clear and approachable goals across teams to work toward effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of technical product details and roadmap to win the hearts and minds of buyers.
- Extensive sales leadership experience with a proven track record of scaling revenue in an early stage, high-growth company. Ideally has seen revenue scale in the #1 or #2 seat at a SaaS business sub 10M ARR.
- Experience selling a technical product; familiarity with the Security space is ideal.
- Track record of building successful sales teams with an enterprise sales approach.
- Track record of systematizing the sales approach and playbook in an early stage environment; developing a scalable approach to selling that is repeatable, informed by data and consistently yields strong revenue growth.
- Proven ability to create and execute on successful GTM strategies, including the creation and implementation of relevant and accurate KPI’s.
- Experience managing a geographically distributed sales team preferred.
- Strong intellectual horsepower; thoughtful, data driven approach to decision making.
- Leads with integrity and has a low ego.
- Extremely resourceful, with the ability to be scrappy in an early stage environment and operate within ambiguity.
- Decisive and action-oriented, yet collaborative.
- Strong chemistry with existing leadership team and board.
- Results-oriented leader who is energetic, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO