Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a passionate Technical Writer who wants to help take our customer focused services to new heights. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to help break down complexities and make it easily understood. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Conceptualize and develop product documentation in collaboration with global technical teams and product management.
- Gather information from different sources such as industry technical publications, marketing collateral to create documentation with relevant industry terms.
- Develop templates for documentation that can be reused.
- Follow established processes and best practices for the design and creation of technical content.
- Innovate with new-age content formats, information architecture, and rich media.
- Develop and amend style guidelines and content writing guidelines.
What will you need?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to explain clearly complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information.
- Experience in writing and editing technical content, APIs and creating visual diagrams using technical documentation tools.
- Proficiency with one or more technical documentation tools such as Adobe, Madcap Flare and standards such as DITA.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Prior experience working in a software product company.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with cloud SaaS and security product development.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO