Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a passionate Sr. SysOps Engineer who wants to develop, scale and secure our multi-tenant SaaS application on the AWS platform. You have a strong SysOps background as well as infrastructure-as-code development experience. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to make the infrastructure management and monitoring much smoother. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for design, implementation and uptime of highly scalable application infrastructure running on AWS.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of IaC framework and managing infrastructure deployment using Terraform.
- Configure the infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for uptime monitoring.
- Configure tools to handle backups and disaster recovery.
- Configure tools to ingest monitoring data, develop alert criterion.
- Configure tools to manage application and infrastructure security.
- Monitor and fine-tune utilization of AWS resources.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Help debug issues on platform, finding those non-performant queries, failures, etc.
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large scale multi-tenanted SaaS applications.
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Terraform.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
Nice to Have:
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO 2700x.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO