Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a passionate Senior UI Engineer who wants to take our early stage product to the next level. You have strong design and creative skills to build unique compelling content without compromising the user experience. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to make our product visually pleasing. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop rich UI web applications and reusable UI components.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to understand the requirements and translate into UI design.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to help finalize the API designs.
- Provide technical leadership to fellow UI engineers.
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Solid experience with displaying charts, reports and graph data structures.
- Solid experience using REST APIs and GraphQL.
- Comfortable with building UIs from mockups.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
Nice to Have:
- Operational (DevOps) experience by managing deployments, QA, scripting in AWS.
- Working knowledge of User Experience design best practices. Ability to translate user stories into visual designs, mockups and wireframes using industry standard tools, like InVision.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and AWS development.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO