Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a passionate Principal Software Engineer who wants to develop and scale our multi-tenant SaaS applications on the AWS platform. You have a strong software engineering background and are able to find creative solutions to technical problems and user needs, whilst also finding opportunities to optimize and simplify our platform. Aside from writing great code, you enjoy working directly with stakeholders and fellow engineers alike while taking a high-level strategic view of the Britive product. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to contribute in the building of a great product. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Leading and overseeing engineering team throughout product development.
- Develop and establish best practices for projects, following industry standards where appropriate and ensuring technical decisions are aligned with user and business needs.
- Responsible for design and development of a large-scale application stack running on AWS.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to design and integrate software, conduct code reviews, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Perform proof of concepts to identify best design options including usage of AWS services.
- Research integration options for various SaaS/IaaS technologies, including APIs for user administration and incorporate this research in our application integration.
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Hands-on experience developing and delivering scalable multi-tenant SaaS applications on AWS platform.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Java, REST Web Services, SQL databases, microservices, GraphQL, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing and delivering scalable data lakes, data ingestion and processing pipelines, data access microservices.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS platform, tools and services, specifically AWS networking and security, Route53, API Gateway, ECS/Fargate, RDS; Java/Spring development; modern database and data processing technologies; DevOps; microservices architecture; container/Docker technology.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certified Developer or Architect certification is highly desired.
- Prior experience with Apache Spark and Scala.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO