We are looking for a senior C++ developer to help reinvent and improve our heuristics and applicable solutions for one of the century's most interesting NP-Hard problems - the VRP (if you are not familiar - it's the Traveling Salesman Problem, on steroids. you can glimpse it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_routing_problem).
What you are expected to deliver? (Responsibilities)
- Help develop cutting-edge technology that knows how to place the optimal person at the right time in the right spot.
- Be part of the team responsible for the performance and accuracy of the algorithm.
- Work closely with product and DevOps teams to develop new and innovative solutions in an agile, continuously deploying things to real active production environments.
- Work closely with data scientists and machine learning experts to invent new heuristics and solvers.
What do we expect you to Bringg? (Requirements- must have)
- 3+ years of C++ experience
- Knowledge of implementing and reading algorithms - a must!
- Priority management
- Self-motivating, self-learner, team player
- Delivery Oriented in high-paced environments
Nice to have
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with distributed computing frameworks
- 2+ years of Scale and Performance experience