Position Title: Partner Marketing manager
We are looking for a passionate marketer manager with strong communications, strategy and people skills to join our growing marketing team. As a Partner Marketing Manager you will define and lead marketing activities with Bringg partners on the Marketing team and work closely with the partner and alliances team.
your responsibilities will include maintaining relationships with partners teams, empowering packaging joint solutions, defining their value proposition, and defining joint marketing activities with our partners.
This role includes enabling our partners to promote us incl. preparing partner kit per the different partner types, working with their marketing team to define joint campaigns and brand awareness. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, this is a hands on position on the marketing team, requiring to collaborate with different stakeholders across the global organization to improve business performance partner collaboration, and predefined KPIs.
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors.
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with partners.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Support global partner programs to achieve revenue goals.
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- 2+ years of experience working across disciplines, particularly with product and sales teams
- 1+ years experience in channel and / or product marketing or a related discipline at a B2B technology company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (marketing, business or communications prefered)
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor
- A real people-person, someone who can converse and build relationships with anyone, anywhere
The Bringg marketing team is truly unique and unlike any other. With a wide open multi-billion dollar addressable market, we face virtually unlimited opportunity to scale up. As such, we optimize our efforts towards our impact on the business. Every member of our diverse and experienced team is valued for their input, their expertise and their ideas. We are one team, one company with one goal, and no egos or unnecessary processes to stand in our way. We help one another, cover for one another, celebrate our successes as a team and learn from one another as we grow.
If you are ready to make your impact on the day to day of people, to change the way business is done at the highest level and with the world’s leading brands, we want to talk to you. Buckle up. It’s going to be an amazing ride.