Position Title: Technical Support Team Leader (USA/LATAM)
Bringg is looking for an experienced application support team leader to inspire, mentor and lead our US-based Technical Support Team. Based in Chicago, our US Technical Support Team works closely with our customer success, solutions experts and R&D teams (as well as our Tel Aviv-based Support Team) to provide 24/7/365 assistance and resolutions for technical and product issues, while communicating and building trust and relationships with large international customers in the USA, Europe and LATAM.
- Function as a senior team member, team leader, co-ordinator and point-of-escalation for one of the Bringg’s regional Helpdesk Teams.
- Liaise closely with other Support Team Leaders and Management to ensure that the principles and processes are aligned across different Support teams.
- Coach, mentor, support and develop personal and professional skills to get the best out of each member of your team.
- Ensure that coverage and customer service is provided in line with Bringg’s SLAs and commitments.
- Take an active role in our Helpdesk Team including taking shifts and handling tickets.
- Continually evaluate and identify opportunities to improve our people and process.
- Monitor and improve both team and personal KPIs including assisting with periodic performance reviews.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience leading an Application Support or Technical Customer Support team. Mentoring and coaching experience required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in front-line Customer Support or Helpdesk teams in a SaaS-type environment working closely with Product and Development Teams. Unfortunately, support experience in IT or Telecoms systems is not applicable for this role.
- Experience working with Enterprise businesses or similarly large and complex customers. International experience is desirable.
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of the SaaS industry/ecosystem including: APIs and API tools, PaaS, Cloud technologies, Elastic Search, logging, SSO/OAuth etc.
- Strong basic to advanced SQL/PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable debugging and troubleshooting skills in APIs, server logs (Kibana/Splunk) and code. Development or QA experience an advantage.
- Native-level English required. Fluent French, Spanish and/or Portuguese desirable.
What are you like?
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills - a must!
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Systematic and methodical thinking
- Creative and intuitive thinking
- The ability to know when to use each of the previous two skills!
- Ability and willingness to get out of your personal comfort zone. Can thrive in chaotic or unpredictable situations.
- Self-teaching, self-learning, self-motivating. We’ll help you with everything else!
- Your own can-do attitude
- Responsible and accountable for your own actions