- Take part in design & decision-making processes of a strong, experienced team on a large variety of technologies.
- Design, extend and manage large scale distributed system.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback about potential tool improvements.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- +5 years experience in Server side development.
- Strong OOP/OOD + design patterns
- Hands on experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as Postgres,Mysql, Redis and Memcached.
- Proven experience with asynchronous executions concepts.
- Experience in client side development - advantage.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, GRPC, Kafka, Docker, WebSockets - advantage.
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Comfortable working in dynamic, agile environment.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.