Position Title: Solution Architect (USA)
Solution Architect is an expert in Bringg’s software which helps customers to implement and customize the software to meet their complex and unique needs. They work with customers on short- and medium-term projects to scope, design, implement, and launch Bringg’s solution. This includes both initial implementations for new Bringg customers as well as expansion projects with existing customers to launch new workflows, implement new features, or expand to new lines of business. Solution Architects work closely with Customer Success Managers to manage the scope and timelines of their projects and with Product managers for new features and new use cases.
- Implement Bringg software at our customers by serving as the primary technical point of contact for short- and medium-term implementation projects.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects, including scope, timeline, in consultation with the Customer Success Manager.
- Scope and gather requirements for new use-cases with customers to understand their workflow needs, and map those requirements to the appropriate features within the Bringg platform.
- Lead the implementation of projects, including configuring the Bringg platform as well as working with customer development teams to design integrations between customer systems and Bringg.
- Work with Bringg’s Product and R&D teams to design and implement new features when needed to ensure that the features developed will meet the needs of customers.
- Serve as product experts in various features and use-cases for Bringg, both internally and with customers.
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software delivery projects with international large enterprise
- Technical background with APIs, product implementation, and integrations
- Deep business understanding of the customer business & market
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Know-how in project management methodologies
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Willing to work in different time zones around the globe
Fast & sharp - Working in an energized environment that needs to adapt fast changes and implement them quickly
Self-learner and thinking out of the box