Position Title: Sales Operations Leader (USA)
We’re looking for a business operations powerhouse - with experience in Salesforce - to setup our field business operations team in Chicago. The business operations team is responsible for cross-functional measurement and optimization across our company to ensure the visibility, cadence and predictability of our business.
Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce and the business to analyze current business processes and suggest improvements.
Deliver excellent systems and solutions to our internal teams from efficient technical flows, user experience to data integrity.
Provide the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
Understand and manage all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades, while ensuring data hygiene.
- Setup up Business Operations presence with our Field based sales teams.
- Manage Sales processes and change management.
- Lead Forecast calls for sales, pipeline and lead generation.
- Lead ad-hoc analysis of our funnel and drive insight and optimization across the team.
- What do you need to have
5+ Experience in Sales Operations, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with knowledge of SQL a strong advantage
- Strong collaboration abilities, with experience in working with the C-suite
- Ability to create and manage processes.
- Ability to translate customer/business requirements into technical specifications