Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Bringg is searching for DevOps Engineers who are passionate about technology and eager to learn how to make things tick. You'll work with and support the engineering teams to build and maintain the development and deployment infrastructure. You'll be part of building highly automated and scalable mission critical systems.
- Develop tools to assist in automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments.
- Working with highly available multi cloud infrastructure.
- Assisting Customers with custom solutions as required.
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system
- 1-2 years hands-on experience as DevOps or Ops/System
- 1+ years of experience in Linux, as well as TCP/IP, HTTP and other common network protocols
- Experience with Cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge in shell scripting and/or one of general purpose languages such as Golang, Python, Ruby, Bash, Java or NodeJS
- A passion for learning, producing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Advantage: Experience with "Infrastructure as a code" tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform or similar