Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
You might describe yourself as analytical, organized, creative and curious. You have experience in planning engaging marketing programs and using modern marketing technology to deliver those programs. You enjoy digital marketing: creating campaigns, conducting quality assurance, measuring results and making informed decisions based on what you learn.
- Manage and execute digital marketing programs for PPC, display advertising, web and email marketing.
- Work closely with content and design teams to create landing pages, emails, banners and calls to action for all sorts of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all programs use correct tracking and are linked to salesforce campaigns to ensure accurate campaign ROI reporting.
- Facilitate campaign analysis of performance and KPIs, facilitating reports and retrospectives for continuous improvement, sharing insights across the team.
- Perform split testing to improve the team's understanding of what subject lines, headers, images, copy, and calls-to-action are most effective.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to become an expert on the company's sales funnel - from web visitor to customer and everything in-between.
- Participate in marketing technology evaluation.
- Document and update all processes in the marketing playbook.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing advertising and marketing campaigns across digital and social channels.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- ABM marketing programs experience, a plus.
- Wordpress knowledge, a plus.
- You love to manage complex projects and be on top of every detail
- You are obsessed with improving user experience and results.
- Experience in startups, working in a B2B software marketing team.