Position Title: Data Scientist
Who we are:
We are a fast growing innovative technology company specializing in logistics management optimization.
Our platform is currently backed up by an ecosystem of micro services utilizing various technologies such as Java, Python, Big Data tools like Spark and Presto which are orchestrated by Kubernetes on multiple cloud platforms.
Our client side stack include multiple mobile and web applications, built with Angular/React and Android/IOS SDKs.
We’re looking for a talented Data Scientist with a proven experience in building machine learning models and implementations, to help scale our platform to the next level.
- Identify machine learning opportunities - including research, model development, prototyping, and validation.
- Working with fellow engineers from various disciplines and conveying complex ideas in a concise and clear way.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development of the algorithms/AI Modules life cycle.
- BSc in exact sciences - physics, mathematics, computer science, statistics.
- 2 years proven experience as a Data Scientist using Python or R and with SQL and Experience with data science tools (Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Proven ability to work end to end in all aspects of the algorithm’s development/data science life cycle.
- Ability to work independently given abstract tasks.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- Experienced with Deep Learning.
- Experience with Routing and navigation algorithms - advantage.
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems - advantage.