Position Title: Senior Product Designer
Are you annoyed by mis-aligned pixels?
Do you have deep resentments when confronted with unintuitive navigations and controls?
Are you allergic to non-coherent styles and visual languages?
If you answered ‘yes’ to at least 2 of those, you probably have visual OCD, and you belong with Bringg’s design studio! We need someone who can develop, create and iterate concepts and visuals for our online and mobile products! You should have a keen eye for layouts and compositions, color, typography, and responsive UI design for web and mobile applications.
- Coming up with great UI designs for every aspect of the product
- Work with product teams to create brilliant UX wireframes
- Develop and expand the Bringg design system
- Define, communicate and implement the brand’s look and feel
- Translate high-level concepts into detailed UI mockups
- Design complete UI flows and functionalities
- Contribute to creation of new brand art work
- At least 7 years of experience in UI design
- A strong desire to challenge the company and teams by raising the Barr on our creative and design work
- Extensive familiarity with fundamental design principles, including color theory, typography, visual hierarchy and composition.
- Familiar and comfortable with all industry’s major design tools (Figma, sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc)
- Knowledge and curiosity about current and upcoming trends in product design and UI
- A strong ability to communicate your products ideas - both in writing and visually
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Skilled in illustration
- Bonus: Experience with web technologies and front end development
- Bonus: Capable in creating UI animation