Position Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Who we are:
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world's leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasises teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
What makes a Bringgster?
- Ownership - no matter what your role is at Bringg, you will be expected to own your mission, and will be empowered to achieve your goals.
- Accountability - We strongly believe in developing self-awareness regarding where we stand vs. where we aspire to be, and correct our own course. This allows us to constantly assess our performance and improve our behavior while repeating, sharing and replicating the things that we do well
- Focus - we have a colossal opportunity which requires us to be thoughtful in the priorities we choose to focus on and be diligent in our execution.
- Lead from the Front - “feel the fear, do things anyway”. We embrace challenge and conflict knowing that getting out of our comfort zone is an opportunity to acquire new skills and experiences on our path to personal and professional growth
- Purpose - at Bringg, we genuinely believe we are here to help make a change in the world, disrupt the status quo and become the best we can be.
We are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant with proven success in a consultative selling capacity for B2B, large/strategic customer segment.
- Communicating Bringg’s use-case, technology, and features to prospective customers’ key
- Demo the Bringg platform in ways that prove our value and build trust with the client
Work with customers to discover their objectives, environment and challenges that Bringg can
- Coordinate closely with Sales, sales support and service resources to align solution design with
customers’ business requirements
- Design, capture and optimize customer processes in Bringg
- Influence the decision making and change management processes in Bringg’s favour, to create
value for our clients and help Sales secure the win
- Partner with the product team to help customers clearly understand the value Bringg provides to
their challenges, feed information back from the field to influence the roadmap
- Manage Proof-of-Concept (PoC) and Pilot phases during a selection process
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of proven success in sales or sales engineering in B2B, large/strategic customers
- French - Must
Enterprise platform sales experience a must, SaaS preferred
- Demonstrable consultative selling experience
- Experience with creating and maintaining pre-sales resources and demo environments
- Experience in leading and submitting of RFP/RFI/RFQ
- High level of technical solution expertise and ideally a product-related background
- Analytical, with an ability to identify process inefficiencies and leverage situational awareness to
align with necessary recommendations
- Customer facing experience!! Including presenting demos, pitches and deep-dive/pilot
operations at customer sites
- Stakeholder management skills, up to and including C-level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently, highly organized, with a strong self-structure and discipline
Ability (and desire!) to travel frequently