Position Title: Product Marketing Manager
Are you a smart, strategic thinker with a passion for driving game-changing solutions to fundamental business challenges? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment?
Then we've got the next amazing step in your career.
We are looking for a passionate product marketer with strong communications, strategy and people skills to join our growing marketing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include product and solutions communications (e.g. release notes, product blog posts and videos), sales enablement (sales decks, cheat sheets, solutions briefs and collaborating on sales team training), competitive tracking and positioning, market research, solutions positioning and thought leadership. Reporting to the head of product marketing, this growth position will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the global organization to improve business performance and the market perception of our solutions.
- Product Communications: Contribute to the continued development of product-related communications with clients and prospects, managing processes from start to finish across teams.
- Strategic Positioning: Contribute to market and competitive research and positioning. Facilitate new or improved strategic training for internal teams and solutions providers.
- Sales Enablement: Contribute to sales enablement activities including website content, solutions briefs and sales collateral (presentations, brochures, briefs), case study development and internal knowledge facilitation.
- Co-Marketing: Develop, nurture and manage co-marketing efforts with enterprise solutions providers around the world.
- Customer Success: Empower customer success teams with the tools and collateral to improve customer relationships, celebrate customer success and ultimately build Bringg advocacy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (marketing, business or communications prefered)
- 2+ years experience in product marketing or a related discipline, preferably at an enterprise SaaS startup
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor
- A real people-person, someone who can converse and build relationships with anyone, anywhere
- Preferably 2+ years of experience working across disciplines, particularly with product and sales teams
The Bringg marketing team is truly unique and unlike any other. With a wide open multi-billion dollar addressable market, we face virtually unlimited opportunity. As such, we optimize our efforts towards our impact. Every member of our diverse and experienced team is valued for their input, their expertise and their ideas. We are one team, one company with one goal, and no egos or unnecessary processes to stand in our way. We help one another, cover for one another, celebrate our successes as a team and learn from one another as we grow.
If you are ready to make your impact on the world, to change the way business is done at the highest level and with the world’s leading brands, we want to talk to you.
Buckle up. It’s going to be an amazing ride.