Position Title: Head of Public Relations
Bringg is looking for an experienced and passionate public relations professional who can solidify Bringg’s position as the leading delivery logistics management platform by building strong relationships with media outlets, analyst firms and key thought leaders. The role would be a perfect fit for a creative, entrepreneurial team player who can juggle many simultaneous activities, able to think strategically while perfecting the execution of our PR plans.
Success in this role means:
- Creating a comprehensive public relations plan and related KPIs, and perfectly executing on it in order to reach and surpass our annual marketing and business goals.
- Ensuring that Bringg’s executive team gets wide exposure across the venues of leading media brands (general, technology and industry), analyst firms and thought leaders worldwide.
- Collaborating on public-facing messaging for the company, in partnership with key leads across business units including business development, product, sales and marketing.
- Developing and executing creative publicity campaigns that drive positioning for the brand through targeted outreach for specific news items.
- Positioning Bringg as the leading voice in the Delivery Logistics Management industry through thought pieces and bylined articles published in key business publications.
- Research the market as the basis for creating a public relations plan, including prioritized list of relevant media outlets, analyst firms and thought leaders, then execute on the plan by developing an extensive editorial calendar and creative outreach campaigns that lead to impactful coverage for Bringg.
- Become the first point of contact for all press, media and analyst queries, building strong relationships with publications across all relevant business verticals to achieve Bringg-specific coverage.
- Write press releases and articles based on the latest Bringg (customers, partners, corporate, product, etc.) and market news (trends, key dates, statistics, etc.) and promote them to the relevant venues/people, ensuring a steady stream of positive coverage for Bringg and its key execs.
- Identify and work with the most appropriate outlets for media, analysts and thought leaders to get them to write articles, reports, posts, etc., as well as place byline article and commentary wherever relevant.
- Engage well-known SMEs/thought leaders on social media and at events for increasing awareness of Bringg (bloggers, consultants, analysts, academics, industry organizations, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in running PR for successful B2B tech company (ideally enterprise SaaS)
- A creative hard-working team player who has exceptional communication and writing skills at all levels
- Able to distill complex ever-evolving concepts to powerful messages that resonate with a wide audience
- Fully versed in B2B communications, with a professional and positive communications tone and style
- Have a global mindset, comfortable working with international media, clients and thought leaders
- English mother tongue. Fluency in languages other than English is a great plus.
- Experience in one of the following markets - retail, consumer goods, restaurants, logistics - is a great plus.