Position Title: BizOps Engineer
Department: Business Operations
We are looking for an Information Systems Engineer who will work within the Business Operations department to gather requirements from the business owners and define business processes while creating associated system requirements and implementations.
- Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce and the business to analyze current business processes and suggest improvements.
- Lead projects end-to-end, including: definition and design, hands-on implementation, documentation, QA/testing and release to production.
- Work closely with our teams to provide system-support, understand the different needs of each team, gather feedback, and work on system enhancements.
- Deliver excellent systems and solutions to our internal teams from efficient technical flows, user experience to data integrity.
- Provide the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Support third party applications to drive solutions to business process issues.
- Coordinate and complete ad-hoc data requests and performs necessary validation to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Research potential business solutions using various resources including but not limited to the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- 2+ years work experience with Salesforce
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Ability to translate technical specifications into customer/business requirements
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work independently as well
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components - a huge advantage
- Experience with databases and SQL - an advantage
- Experience with SaaS Sales, Marketing and Service cycles - an advantage